The CoinMetro Team is pleased to announce some significant updates and improvements to the CoinMetro Platform. We’ve been working hard on both backend and frontend development, and we’re excited to share our progress with the CoinMetro community.
Here’s what the latest update has in store:
- Expanded knowledge-base.
- The GO! Platform Dashboard dynamically displays selected payment info
- Transfers are now faster and fully automated.
- Faster wallet address generation.
- ETH address regeneration is now possible.
- Fixed bug with ETH address screen locking up.
- Stats now update dynamically.
- Unused payments now purge automatically after 24 hours.
- CRYPTO transfers will now be accepted at a fixed EUR/CRYPTO rate for 1 hour after the payment request has been generated. After that hour, and for the following 24 hours, the coinmarketcap market rates will be used.
As CoinMetro continues to move towards launch, you can expect to see many more updates to the platform as we refine our infrastructure. We’ll keep the CoinMetro community up to speed with our progress as we roll out new features, eliminate bugs, and build out the ultimate digital asset ecosystem.